- Self-led worship, outdoors or inside: ‘Dander with God‘ and ‘Walking with God‘ both prepared by Catriona. Click on title, and use in your own time. Enjoy!
- In your own time, 24/7, outdoors: Outside the kirk car park there’s a stone as a prayer – space at the cross (‘tree of life’); you can bring your own stone or pick from the bucket and lay it at the foot of the cross. And if anyone else is there, do keep proper distance.
- prayers, online – share or ask for prayer and be inspired by others on Pray 4 Kirkcaldy . We’re involved with it, anyone can join this group .
- On Kirkcaldy Town Centre Churches page we are sharing information and also daily taking it in turns for a ‘thought for the day’, accessible even if you’re not on facebook.
- weekly ‘thought for the week’ – click here … by Rev Catriona 22nd March; by Rev Marc Prowe 29th March 2020
- a live daily reflection on Facebook by the Moderator of the General Assembly, the Right Reverend Colin Sinclair (here).
a weekly recorded service for the next three weeks, including Easter, via theChurch of Scotland website and social media platforms.
a brief act of worship by the Moderator of the General Assembly, the Right Reverend Colin Sinclair, available on the Church’s website and on social media.
Sunday 29th 11.15am on TV – BBC 1: televised ecumenical Scottish service. Please spread the word of that if people do not know. It is fully accessible for those who do not have the internet.
- Find out more about the Kirk’s online worshipping community, Sanctuary First, led by Very Rev Albert Bogle. www.sanctuaryfirst.org.uk/home
- Christian Aid offer a daily Bible reflection, action and prayer: here
- Weekly prayers, international by World Council of Churches: www.oikoumene.org/en/resources/prayer-cycle
- The Taize Community have daily prayer responses and are also livestreaming a daily service each evening at http://www.taize.fr/en – go to ‘at the wellspring of faith’
- d365 provide simple five step devotionals which can be accessed online or through apps: https://d365.org
- Sacredise have short daily devotionals which can be printed from their website: https://sacredise.com
- Monthly video meditation by Christian Aid https://www.christianaid.org.uk/churches/monthly-reflection A short reflective film inspired by scriptures to watch and share each month.
- One-off video by Scottish Bible Society: transforming life: bible https://youtu.be/arK-HR48LvU
- One-off videos by Daily Bread: how faith has changed peoples lives https://ourdailybread.org/story/
- APP Pray as you go (https://pray-as-you-go.org)
- APP Common Prayer (http://commonprayer.net)
- APP YouVersion is U.S.-based with mixed content. As app on your phone you can access bible text and “plans” (=short input/reflection points, in text, audio, or video formats).
- Our Daily Bread – daily devotions, prayer requests, …